Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cape Town


There is nowhere quite like Cape Town, that rugged beauty... The athmosphere is crisp and sharp like the vivid colours of the ocean against the bareback mountains! The feeling of that crisp, clean Atlantic Ocean breeze. Ironically I feel I am at a home away from home here, I feel away yet close? Strange yes. Thats Cape Town, the city which is located at the most southern part of Africa and in my opinion 'The Crown of Africa!'. It features the Cape Aghalus a lonley and rocky headland in the Western Cape where the 2 sea's (Indian Ocean & Atlantic Ocean) meet but do not mix as mentioned in the Holy Quran...

He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together. Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress
[Quran 55:19-20]

Table Mountain... With its blanket of white whispy clouds draping it, I can only sit and admire from my cosy seat in Ocean Basket ;)