Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Leather Bomber Jacket

With our move from the Middle East planned soon its time to start thinking about clothes other than Shorts N' T-shirts, with this in mind I have started to ask myself what would I purchase in terms of a practical easy to wear jacket for everyday use.  I narrowed my choice down to Leather since its easy to maintain, long lasting, warm and comfortable to wear.  Leather jackets tend to get better as they age over time which is appealing since I am looking to use this jacket for atleast the next 5 years! With regards to design I figured it has to be a timeless design, something slick yet simple...With the practicality of having pockets inside and outside.  As for colour, Black is to harsh, I have Dark Brown in mind which will match with a few others accesories I will feature on this page in the future.
so here it is, I have been on the quest for a Leather Bomber Jacket, here are some pictures which show what I am aiming for...
p.s Most jackets featured are made from ultra soft sheep nappa, there are only a couple of differentiating factors...The style of the collar.  I am in 2 minds about this?! Leather collar or rib knit?!




Divinetrash - bomber front


Divinetrash - bomber rear








Caine Fashion - slim fit front

Caine fashion - slim fit rear
Caine fashion - slim fit front