Friday, January 14, 2011

My new E52


My new Nokia E52! Fresh from the box...!

To follow up my post regarding the Nokia E52! Here its is... Purchased from Nokia, Mirdiff Mall, Dubai. Feels great in the hand! Easy to text and drive ofcourse (joke!).
I've already nstalled a few grreat programs:

Athan - Islamic finder: A great program which gives azan direct to your phone for over 6 million cities world wide!
Thasbeeh Counter: A simple java application to help one keep productive reading Zikr when you have a spare moment.

Whatsapp: A great chat program that keeps you connected...The reason i chose this particular program is because it denotes when the sent messages are received by the recipient i.e like delivery reports.

 One thing that I find excellent is the free ovi maps feature which utliises GPS for accurate navigation in the car or by foot! What more do you need?! IMHO a great phone!
Unpacking, phone includes free car holder!